Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fun Weekend

This weekend was very busy and alot of fun. Saturday some of my friends and their kiddos came over to meet Whitney. Whitney pretty much slept thru the whole visit but the kids got to play and had so much fun. After they left David's dad came over and we went out to dinner. Whitney again slept thru that as well. I remember we didn't go out to eat at a restraunt with Wyatt until he was 4 months old. We took Whitney when she was 4 weeks old and then again last night. She does great! When we got home her pawpaw fed her and she fell right back asleep. Good job pawpaw.
Sunday I got to spend a few hours with my mom shopping. I needed a mental break from my household duties, husband, and children. Even though it was my "mental" break I ended up primarily shopping for them. Why does that always happen. I did manage to buy 1 outfit for me. When I got home David, Wyatt and Pawpaw went to Cabellas and dinner. I hear Wyatt had a blast. So did I while he was gone (I slept for 2 hours!). The weekend is wrapping up the kiddos are in bed and the Ranger game is almost over (go Rangers!), now its time for me to go to bed. This will be my last week off before I go back to work (ugh!). Have a great week everyone!
Here's Wyatt driving his friend Dominic around on his tractor.
The girls and their kiddos.


Whitney fast asleep on her pawpaw.




1 comment:

Misty said...

yes...back to reality and working girl! but, at least that means i'll get to see you again now that school is starting! i love the pic of whitney on her granddad...so sweet!