Thursday, July 22, 2010

How Wyatt got a Motorcycle

So Wyatt and I took a little trip to Walgreens this evening. Unfortunately, it was to pick up a prescription for me. Now I'm sick with a very bad sinus infection. But I said the magic words to my doctor "I have a newborn at home" and he gave me a shot and a prescription for antibiotics. I prefer getting the shot because within a couple hours I'm already feeling better.
Anyway, back to the motorcycle. So I let Wyatt walk in the store holding my hand. We go get my prescription and after a long wait (and Wyatt was very patient during this wait) we leave going down the toy aisle. He never gets to pick out any toys so I thought we'll walk down the aisle and see what happens. Well, he's jumping up and down looking at everything and within 20 seconds zoned in on a motorcyle or as he says a "kikle". He looked up at me with his BIG brown eyes and said
"Look Momma, Kikle."
Me -That's a cool motorcyle Wyatt
Wyatt-Momma, I want Kikle.
Me-Looking at him in amazement with a smirk on my face because he has NEVER asked for anything when we go to the store.
Wyatt -"Peeze Momma"
Me - You want the motorcyle
Wyatt - Jumping up and down "Yea!"
Me -Very quickly said "Ok".

I mean really how do you turn down a 2 year old with manners and smile like that....
I love this boy as Buzz "ightyear" would say to Infinity and beyond!!!



He loved his "kikle" so much he took it to bed with him.

No comments: