We made a gingerbread house today. Which was a ton of fun. Wyatt was very meticulous about where he put his pieces. He kept asking "Momma, where this go?" Here's the before shot....
Evidently gingerbread house icing has to set for 15 minutes before you decorate the house. So.....we went outside to rake a.k.a. play in the leaves.
Wyatt was cracking me up. I had my back to him bending down and next thing I know I hear this giggle and he's running up to me and.....throws handfuls of leaves on me and runs away. He was laughing so hard. It was so cute to see how proud he was of himself. So of course I had to go grab my camera and takes some pictures. This picture is so adorable. But a little concerning. He looks a little too excited to throw leaves all over Mommy.
I raked a big pile and he had the best time running and jumping in it.
Back to the gingerbread house.
Final Prouduct....
Wyatt is watching his very special email from Santa. I had no idea 2 year olds got the concept of Santa. But this boy totally gets it. Makes Christmas all the more exciting this year!
1 comment:
He did look like he wanted to throw those leaves all over you! :)
Post a Comment