Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wonderful Christmas

Christmas was so relaxing and wonderful this year. Christmas Eve David went shopping with his dad. It's their annual thing that drives me crazy but whatever. The kids and I spent the day hanging out and playing and smelling the wonderful stew that was cooking all day. After dinner the kids opened their presents and had a blast.

Wyatt with his tool box/stool. Too bad it fell apart by the next day. I learned alot about toys this Christmas. Specifically what NOT to buy.

Wyatt took the unwrapping VERY seriously.

He was very excited about this big crate of musical instruments.


I finally got pictures of me with the kids.
Wish I would have thought ahead and put makeup on. Oh well, it's the memories that count and they were AMAZING!. Notice the tv in the background. We have AT&T UVerse and their Santa Tracker was soooo cool. In addition to tracking santa they also had, games to play, music, and movies, etc. Good Job AT&T we enjoyed it!


Whitney was cracking me up opening presents. She is a very "hands on" girl. She knew exactly what she was doing.

My baby girl!


Cheesy family shot. It's really hard to get both kids to smile at the same time. FYI -After this pic I took pictures of David with the kids but....You won't see them posted because his eyes are closed in just about all of them. Probably because the new flash is so powerful it practically blinds you.


The Tree.
Christmas PJ picture. This is Wyatt's idea of holding her up. At least she thinks its funny!
I couldn't help but feel young again getting everyone ready for bed on Christmas Eve. The spirit of the evening was so fun. Wyatt's getting the cookies ready for Santa. FYI- cuz I know you'll notice in the picture, Yes Santa LOVES store bought cookies with m&m's.


Cookies and Milk are ready for Santa. Wyatt was so excited!


Christmas Morning started at 5 am! Wyatt woke up wide awake. I picked him up and took him straight to our bed. I didn't say a word about the presents. Usually if we do this he goes back to sleep. However, this particular morning he did not. He kept sitting up and tossing around. An hour later I hear this sweet little whisper "Momma, presents?". I said do you want to see what Santa brought you? He said very enthusiastically YES! So we had our Santa party at 6 am!
One of his big presents was his Buzz Light Year Bike. This is his first bike and he absolutely loves it. Can't ride it yet but I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before he'll be a pro at it.
Wyatt with his bike.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Great pictures! Good for you for getting some of yourself. I have the same one...no makeup either so we are the same there! ummmm....David goes shopping on Christmas Eve???? I think that tradition needs to CHANGE! :) Momma needs some help on Christmas Eve!

Your kids look like they raked it in...but, I'm not surprised :)