One of the many benefits of living out here in the middle of nowhere is the wildlife. We have seen rabbits, foxes, coyotes, roadrunners and now this mystery bird. As much of a wildlife fanatic as David is he's not sure what this bird is. At first he thought it escaped from the Ft. Worth zoo. Last thought is its probably a really old male eagle. It is beautiful and very large. Check out it's claws. I was feeding Wyatt and David said you have to come see this bird. We got as close as 10 yards and the bird didn't even flinch. In fact, it was so not phased by our presence that he pooped. I know that doesn't sound funny but you had to see it. If you know what the bird is please let us know.
Besides the exciting wildlife adventure today everything else on the homefront was pretty boring. Wyatt and I hung out today while David showed houses. I think Wyatt is having a growth spurt because his afternoon was pretty cranky. But his morning was full of smiles. He melts my heart every time he smiles. We're getting geared up for the cowboy game tomorrow!!! Go Cowboys!!!!
1 comment:
Looks like an eagle...amazing!
Post a Comment