I was informed by a friend via text today that I needed to update my blog. I thought I didn't have much to blog about and started to think about what I would blog about and realized I have a lot. So Misty this is for you......
Wyatt will be 2 1/2 months tomorrow and he is growing by leaps and bounds every day. His teacher told me today he didn't eat much of his morning bottle because he was too busy talking. He gets that from his Daddy! He used to love to talk just in the morning with his Daddy but now he likes to talk all the time. The other night on the way home he talked to me for a good 15 minutes and then passed out for the rest of the car ride. Which he has gotten used to being in his car seat for 2 hours every day. He used to cry alot in the beginning but I think he finally realized you know what this is happening every day I better get used to it. We have realized that Wyatt has very strong leg muscles. He very easily stands in your lap when you hold him facing you. Sometimes he's so strong and trying to stand so much its hard to hold him while sitting down. He is also smiling so much. I still feel like I want to cry every time I see him smile because I just can't believe this beautiful baby is ours.
This past weekend for labor day David had to go to the deer lease to work the big dove hunt and I got a little scared because it was the first time for Wyatt and I to be left alone overnight. Although I didn't like it we did survive and we'll have to get used to it because in a couple months David will be going to the deer lease every weekend!!!! I"m hoping Wyatt's charm and smile will convince him either not to go or come home early!!! We'll see how well I can train Wyatt. My mom did come over on Monday to keep us company and gave me some free time to get a few things done. Because of course I don't like to leave Wyatt's side. If he's awake we are totally playing with him and I don't want to miss a single minute. I do think Wyatt got bored with me this weekend because we he was a little fussy if we weren't constantly doing something and he went to sleep easier if there was a lot of noise in the house. This is all because of the school. He's such a busy body and likes to know everything that is going on. In fact he hardly napped at school today because I think he was so excited to be back at school and be with his friends and favorite teachers!
I think we will be putting our house on the market soon. We did the "country thing" and are ready to move back to North Arlington. Especially me for 2 reasons: 1) long drive to work and 2) the drive is missed time with Wyatt. He's so tired after school and the car ride that when we get home sometimes he wakes up for his bottle and goes back to sleep. That doesn't work for me. I need some play time. Even though he's at school I don't get to play with him. David feeds him his 7 am bottle . I'll feed him on my lunch hour at 1 pm. Then David feeds him again at 7 pm and he usually does the 10 pm bottle because I'm either cleaning up after cooking or washing bottles and getting our bags ready for the next day. And then I feed him at 3 am. So..... I need my playtime with Wyatt. So if you know anyone interested in buying a beautiful 5200 square foot house in the booming town of Mansfield please send them our way!
Ok.. I think that's enough for now. Until next time......
1 comment:
thanks for updating...see, there is always stuff to talk about :) i'm ready for you to move closer!
Post a Comment