I hope I'm not jinxing myself by posting this but for 4 nights in a row Wyatt has been sleeping through the night. Monday - 8 hrs, Tuesday - 7 1/2 hrs, Wednesday 8 1/2 hrs and last night 8 1/2 hrs. I am hoping since he has done it for 4 nights in a row that this is now reality. Please let it be true!!! We also upgraded his bottle nipples and diapers all this week. I can't believe how fast he's growing.
I absolutely love this picture of David and Wyatt. The second night he slept through the night Wyatt woke up at 6:00 am and while I was getting ready for work David fed him. At 7:30 am, right on time with the baby wise schedule Wyatt fell asleep. So did David (sort of). His eyes were open and I told him to close them so I could take the picture. My sleeping babies! So cute!
2 comments:
Woooo Hoooo!!!! Nothing like sleeping again! Until #2 rolls around! Truly it is the MOST "beat you up" thing about having a baby...and mom and dad both suffer from it, you know? Until I had children, I had no idea what "dog tired" really meant!
Celebrate..carefully!!
:)
yay! hey - i found this great babywise blog! it is SOOO helpful! :)
http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/
ashley
Post a Comment