Wednesday, January 7, 2009

That Little Boy of Mine




That Little Boy of Mine

Two eyes that shine so bright,
Two lips that kiss goodnite,
Two arms that hold me tight,
That little boy of mine.
No one could ever know how much your coming has meant.
To me you're everything.
You're something heaven sent.
You're all the world to me.
You climb upon my knee.
To me you'll always be
That little boy of mine.



This poem is from the book The Wonderful World of Boys by Dr. James Dobson. Thanks for the book Kim. I am so happy to be a boy mom!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

those big brown eyes are just precious! they are going to melt the ladies' hearts one day. ok - i'll stop talking about that now, cuz if you're like me, wyatt won't ever date or get married! :)

Misty said...

that's because BOY MOMS ROCK! :) boys love their mommies so much...so many hugs and kisses for you to look forward to!

Mike and Kim said...

Oh Michelle...your journey is still so young...and you have so much to look forward to. I love that book...and more, I love that God made me a mom to only boys. Glad you have enjoyed the book. I have many more when your are ready!

The pictures are amazing. I love the second one...he is a grown man in a little persons body. So serious and so, so cute!!! I love his look! Just seems to communicate, "Mom, come on, another picture???"

I will rescue him everyday....especially from Ms. Kimberly!!!!!! :)