Saturday, January 31, 2009

I went to Canton and this is all I got...

The title says it all. This was one of my cheapest visits to Canton, but definitely worth it. The weather was beautiful, I had an awesome shopping companion (Thanks Misty), and everything was practically on sale! January is definitely the time to go.

Another tabletop floral arrangement, picture frame, soup and chili mixes, jewelry, 2 pair of shoes for Wyatt and a Johnny Cash Onesie.




I do have a bone to pick with Canton - Where is all the baby BOY stuff?!? It makes me sooooo frustrated to see all the adorable girly girl stuff and your lucky if you see anything for boys. Somebody needs to do something about this. Didn't they get the Memo: Michelle had a boy not a girl!!!

And ooohhhh how I missed that special boy of mine today. I couldn't get home fast enough to see him. When I walked in the boys were playing and this is what I saw. Wyatt was sooo excited to see me. He couldn't stop laughing and smiling. I picked him up and only kissed him a bazillion times!

3 comments:

Misty said...

thank you for whisking me away for some wonderful and much needed shopping therapy! next on the list, scrapbooking therapy...

Anonymous said...

I love the clothes that you got though! He is so cute! Thanks for letting me keep up with your blog :)

Cathy Sparkman said...

that's a sweet pic of him with Daddy. i see the happiness on his face. MOMMA!! Yay!! Momma's boys. That's what I'm talkin' about. I notice you brought some jewelry home. When I saw the first pic I thought that's all you got and there was no jewelry. I was a little surprised. I scroll down and there it is. lol. Glad y'all had a good time. That was sweet for you to get Misty. What a good friend. :o)