Thursday, May 21, 2009
A Good Find...
Those of you that know me, know that I looooovvvveee to shop and I do alot of it. I love to find cute boutiques and/or stores that feature local artisans. I've decided I should start passing this info along . I found this website http://www.bloomingbabiesboutique.com/ thru another blog that I follow. The blog I follow is someone that lives in New York and she featured this artisan who happens to live in McKinney(Love to support Texans)! She has absolutely adorable monogrammed stuff. So I ordered a bib and t-shirt for Wyatt's 1st birthday and ABSOLUTELY love them! Great quality and fast service. I called her and told her that Wyatt was having a western birthday party and she had the perfect thing in mind. It's hard to tell from the picture but the red print is bandanna. It's sooo cute, she even put a picture of it on her website. She has everything from beach towels, to key fobs, to lots of different baby items that can be monogrammed so check it out! I think I'll be ordering the key chain next. Happy Shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for another good tip on websites...i'm going to check it out now! love wyatt's new outfit...can't believe he is almost one!!
Post a Comment