Friday, July 23, 2010

Party at school for Wyatt

So maybe it's a month late but a party is a party right? Since we didn't have a birthday party with Wyatts friends this year I decided to just do cupcakes at school. And well, we just got around to doing it today. At least I brought homemade cupcakes. David got to be the photographer because Ms. Whitney Lee decided that she wanted to wake up and be a part of this party. He did a great job taking the pictures. Thanks honey!

These are my favorite pictures he took of Wyatt enjoying his cupcake.



Wyatt and his friends enjoying the goodies.



Whitney Lee waking up for the party.


Look at Whitney. She is totally holding her right hand up saying "Hi" to her Daddy. Look at those cheeks. I just want to kiss them to pieces.


Ms. Jessica getting to meet her newest student . And Whitney is sucking her thumb. I think she's going to be a thumb or finger sucker. She takes the paci well but she often sticks her thumb or fingers in her mouth. I hope she takes the paci over the fingers. That's much easier to take away in the future.


Can you tell I'm such a proud Mommy holding my baby girl!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

she is SO precious! i bet you love dressing her up in all those cute clothes - not a tad bit jealous over here...... hehehe :)
and YES - it goes WAY too fast the 2nd time around! :(

Misty said...

Love her little outfits...she's so cute! Can't wait to see her at school come August! And...as always, Wyatt's smile is to die for.

Elizabeth said...

cute!