It's official. I am now a working Mommy and boy am I tired. I think the first couple days I was running on adrenaline. I was ready to jump back in and get back into my groove. But, I think it has caught up to me because today I am beyond exhausted. It's 9 pm and I haven't even thought about eating dinner. If David hadn't said something I probably would not have eaten. It's great being back at work and having Wyatt with me. The toughest part has been when we get home we only have 3 hours to spend with him and he naps for an hour and a half of those 3 hours. Tonight I cheated and kept him up longer.
Wyatt is doing great at school and I know it's because of his awesome teachers-Ms.Jessica and Ms. Alyssa.
Today Wyatt is 2 months old! I am anxious to take him to his 2 month check up next week to see where he is in all his measurements. Since he was the only baby I saw for 7 weeks I thought he was getting "big". However, when I take him to school he seems very little. I forget though he is the youngest baby in the baby room so of course he's little. Everytime someone tells me that he's little I just remind myself to enjoy him even more because I know he won't be little for long.
Wyatt gets to meet his Great Grandparents on Friday and we are so excited! He also gets to meet his Aunt Lindsay who has been in Lubbock all summer. Hurry home Aunt Lindsey!
No comments:
Post a Comment