David and I went out last night for the first time since Wyatt was born. Friends of ours from Abilene were in town and asked us to go to the Ranger game. We said yes real fast! Well, after I checked to see if my mom could watch Wyatt because she is the only one I trust him with right now. Thanks again for watching him Mom! We had sooo much fun. We met up with them for a quick bite and drinks before the game. First margarita in 11 months and it was delicious...had a few before the night was over. I did have to cut myself off because I knew I still had to do a 2 am and 5 am feeding with Wyatt. We could not have asked for more perfect weather. After the game the ballpark had an awesome fireworks show and after it was over they put up live feed of the Olympics and it was on Michael Phelps. What an awesome feeling to be amongst thousands of americans chanting U.S.A. it gave me the goose bumps and a major feeling of pride. It was great for David and I to get out and act like Husband and Wife and not Mommy and Daddy for a few hours. I just hope we stay on top of our date nights. I think they are so important to maintaining a healthy relationship. The couple that we went out with are from Abilene and we have known them for years. The husband "Dan" and David met at A &M because David had gotten on the wrong bus and they became fast friends. Dan is what you would call a bit of a celebrity. He is the Chief Meteorologist for KTAB news in Abilene. So if you ever find yourself in Abilene tune it to KTAB news to see "Dan the Weatherman". The only picture I have to post is off the fireworks because I was going to get a picture of all of us after the game and my camera died. Must be all those pictures I'm taking of Wyatt.
No comments:
Post a Comment