These pictures are in honor of the late Randy Pausch, author of "The Last Lecture". If you saw the Primetime special on him last week you'll know what I'm talking about. One of his life philosophies is "You can go through life as a Tigger or an Eyeore." This was eye opening for us and we choose to be Tiggers. I ordered his book and cannot wait to read it to implement some of his other life philosophies. If you have not heard of this man or The Last Lecture I highly recommend you visit his website and watch his lecture. http://www.thelastlecture.com/.


He just needs a remote control in his hand and he's set for the night!
He is over the tigger pics and wants his jammies on!
1 comment:
We are officially "Babywise!" I love that book and recommend it to all new mommies. It took three nights (exactly as the book said), but at 12 weeks, Sydney was sleeping through the night, and has been ever since. Good luck becomming Babywise. It is a life-saver!!!
Post a Comment