I was a little skeptical about the pictures because Wyatt is very stubborn and if he doesn't want to do something he DOESN'T DO IT. So all day I worried how was Wyatt going to do. I knew Whitney would do great. Well, much to my surprise Wyatt did amazing (thanks to Mandy) and Whitney was in a bit of a mood. Regardless, she still captured some amazing pics. It was very hard to choose the final picture for the card. Here are a few...
This picture cracks me up. We could never get the kids to look at us at the same time. Everytime we were trying to get Whitney to smile Wyatt would always look to see if she was smiling. In this picture, he was very concerned with her drool.

Girls eat your heart out.









1 comment:
Goodness girl....Wyatt is a heartbreaker....and Whitney's eyes are to die for! You are going to have your hands full when the boys and girls get ahold of these two!
Post a Comment