Thursday, August 14, 2008

4 Days Left




I have 4 days left before I go back to work :( I am ready to go back to work in a sense but will desperately miss my time with Wyatt. The time I will miss the most is being there when he wakes up from his nap and he's taking 5 minutes to stretch out and smiling. We have very indepth conversations during this time. Well, maybe I have very indepth conversations during this time. He's a great listener. It will be weird going back to work, because I have never been gone from a job before for 7 weeks. I'm ready to get back into the groove. Hopefully, I haven't forgotten too much. Even though I'll miss my "Bubby" how blessed am I that he gets to go to work with me! I'm sure I'll be "sneaking in" some loving thoughout the day.







Wyatt's new swing.


I think it's working!

3 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

There truly is no better gift than being able to walk down the hall and be able to go get some "sugar" from your little one during the day! It sustains you...and makes you love getting off even more!

Enjoy your last weekend!

Anonymous said...

I agree. I've had many meltdowns, amd more to come. You can go ahead and make some room on the schedule for me to nurse Sydney. It only takes me about 2 hours each time ;)

Anonymous said...

I totally meant to say AND, not AMD!