Oh my goodness! The link below is for Wyatt's newborn pictures with Leaser Photography. I have no idea how I'm going to choose which ones I want. I'm sure I'll have to have them all. Enjoy! http://leaserphotography.com/Proofs/Wyatt/index.html
I am spending the night with my mom tonight...I just called her in here to see these AWESOME pictures!! We both agree that David is amazing; but of course, he had a pretty special baby to work with!
I enjoy your blog so much. Keep writing - it makes me smile.
Congratulations (bigtime!) to both you and David. You have been blessed beyond measure with your precious son. Enjoy every minute!!
1 comment:
I am spending the night with my mom tonight...I just called her in here to see these AWESOME pictures!! We both agree that David is amazing; but of course, he had a pretty special baby to work with!
I enjoy your blog so much. Keep writing - it makes me smile.
Congratulations (bigtime!) to both you and David. You have been blessed beyond measure with your precious son. Enjoy every minute!!
See you tomorrow.... :(
Post a Comment